April 18, 2007

Things that make me go AARRRRGGGHH!!!

1. Stupid people- and boy, there are a lot of them.

2. Fake people- which is about 90% of the people I have ever met and know. Which leads to #3...

3 Facebook- Kids who think facebook is the coolest thing in the world and use it as a way to show how drunk they got the night before. You're in college, we know people drink in college, you don't have to show us every single picture of you hammered with every single person you meet during the night doing the same stupid face in every picture. Also the notes that ask people to say something about them. Give me a fucking break, are you that selfcentered and pitiful that you need your "'friends" to say one thing nice to you on FACEBOOK, so everyone else can see it and know how cool your are. Oh and also when people talk about things from facebook in person, wtf?

*Yes, I have a facebook, and yes there are a few pictures of myself drunk, but very few that I have put up myself, and that was because they were requested. For about 6 months now I have also stopped updating my facebook, turned off my wall, and deleted every single person on my friends list who I have never met in real life. Basically it is a way for people to keep in touch with me and vice versa.


4. Far right/left fearmongering blowhards in any form of media

5. Religous activists/freaks- or religion as a whole

6. Femminists- cmon please.

to be continued...

3 comments:

BruceMcc said...

Hell yes:

"Fake people- which is about 90% of the people I have ever met and know. Which leads to #3..."

Haha. Ain't that the truth.

Polk said...

Ha, tell me about it dude.

tell it how it is. don't bullshit.

BruceMcc said...

I agree. More than often does somebody feed you some bullshit story. It happens day in, day out.

I suppose it's good for daily comedy.