April 23, 2007

Ahh

I hate being cliché but...

Last night a few of my good friends went into the country, laid in the grass, and got stoned and starred up at the stars. Now I don't smoke much anymore, ever since middle school when I realized how much it fucked with me and my schoolwork, so ever since it's been off and on. We starred up at the sky and talked about all the philisophical and shit, I know, cliché, but it was fun. Nice warm, almost summer night, clear Nebraskan skies, talkin about how insignificant us humans are when you consider how huge the universe is, just little animals running around on some useless rock in space, among other things. Spent three hours just stoned starring at the sky, good times, which is wierd since I am not a big smoker, usually I prefer hitting the bottle.

One of my favorite things ever is, warm summer nights, and the feeling of bare feet in cool grass. Good times.

No comments: