April 5, 2007

Howdy

Well, I said I'd never do this blogging crap, never had any desire too, and a buddy of mine set this up for me. He, Brian, seemed to think that since I always argue with people in my Poly-Sci and History classes, that I should make the same arguments on here. Stupid I know because for one, no one is every going to read these, so it's pointless, and I am going to go out on a limb here[/sarcasm] and say that after a week or two my posts will come to an end, Ha. Second, I can not believe that anyone will actually care what I have to say about any thing. I'll experiment for a week or two, just to prove him wrong.

About me: I am a college student, Majoring(as of right now) in History/Political Science Education. I love American History, and I hate when people don't know their own history. Politics, for some reason intrigues me, and I always get dragged in to arguments for some reason, it's usually with ignorant people who don't know what they're talking about but act like they do. There are a lot of those at the University it seems. Oh well. I hate stupid people.

Also, I am probably one of the least caring people, you'll meet. I only truly care for a few people, everyone else I really don't give a shit about, especially if what they do doesn't effect me in any way.

No comments: